Thursday, November 10, 2011

Horse Pucky Advice: Odd Gift

Dear Horse Pucky,

My husband wanted to buy me something different for my birthday. He wanted it to be practical yet sexy. You'll never believe what he got me! A purse-size taser gun! He thought it was sexy because it fit in my purse and that I'd be safe in case of an emergency.

I hate the damn thing. I don't want to hurt his feelings by telling him that I refuse to carry it in my purse and I think it's the dumbest gift he ever bought me. What should I do?

~Mrs. Taser

Dear MT,

Your husband is just looking out for your best interests. HOWEVER, I'd seriously think of using that sexy, yet practical gift on him.

~Horse Pucky

2 comments:

lightly said...

dear mrs taser

give this link to your husband

http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?103353-Funny-Taser-story

Pam Beers. said...

Thanks lightly. I saw that funny taser story and it's right on!