Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dirty Picture

Blue human legs...me. Black human legs...my good friend, Donna. 
Now that I have your attention, I want you to know that my two thoroughbred mares, Silver Lining on the left and Silver City Sadie on the right were shiny, sparkling, silver-clean yesterday. Today they look like a couple of very large mud balls.

Horses and young children are alike. Wet dirt and mud puddles attract both species like a magnet.

It's bad enough the horses have to roll in it, but Silver likes to grind it in. She even had dirt on the inside of her ears. Sadie isn't quite so messy, but filthy dirty nevertheless. They both had fun in their new digs, and they're happy. For those of you who know me, when my horses are happy, I'm happy.

2 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

Finally... A topless photo of Pam. Keep posting those dirty pictures!

Pam Beers. said...

They call me the headless horsewoman. I'll be sure to keep those posts coming. Thanks, it's always a joy to hear from you.