Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Make Millions in Your Pajamas



I just received my bazillionth email telling me I can make over a six figure income, in my p.j.s, working only two hours a day from home as a copywriter. It bothers me how organizations can get away with promoting those kinds of claims. I think I've figured it out.

First of all it depends on what kind of copywriting we're talking about. The email ads aren't too specific. Second of all, the type of jammies I wear is important. If they are my usual footie, flannel ones it won't work. If the p.j.s are slinky and see-through it might.

Knowing that our state governer, Elliot Spitzer, hired a call girl for $3,000 an hour last year, a six figure income is totally realistic only working two hours a day from home. Just think, I can write ad copy promoting my services.

When all is said and done, I'd rather stay in my flannel, Sponge Bob Square Pants, footie jammies my grandkids gave me for Christmas last year. I'll continue to work days at a respectable job, and clack away at the keyboard, in the evening, with the hope I'll eventually make a living as a writer.

No comments: