Sunday, November 16, 2008

Kitty Litter Cake


Looks like used kitty litter doesn't it? It's supposed to. Actually it's my birthday cake from last year.

My daughter and three grandchildren concocted the masterpiece out of vanilla wafers, cake mix, chocolate pudding, and tootsie rolls, complete with a litter pan (brand new and unused of course), and a cat pooper-scooper tied with a strip of newspaper. There's even newspaper under the "litter" pan. Gotta love their humor.

I can't wait until my birthday this year. Maybe they'll make me a horse pucky cake. One thing for sure, their cakes are delicious. But all the laughter is even better.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

little rascals, I hope it was more delicious than it looks

Pam Beers. said...

Thanks for stopping by. Little rascals they are with a delightful sense of humor. The cake was delicious.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely delightful. Love the "pucky" theme going on here!!! LOL :) :) You sound like quite a character. I like that! You must have passed it on to your kids and they their's for them to make a cake like this. Those are the crucial things to pass on..."How to make a pucky cake!" LOL LOL :) :)

Pam Beers. said...

Robin, thanks so much for your comments. People like you are the reason I write.

Our family believes having a sense of humor is important. It has gotten us through some rough spots.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam...I am Patty Crowley's (Heisler's farm) daughter and I stumbled upon your blog...I adore this cake your grandkids made....it looks like the real thing for sure! Sounds like all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Heather! It's been a long time. I'm so happy you took the time to leave a comment. Great to hear from you. Are you in Blog Catalog? How did you find me?

Anonymous said...

Pam...I was just browsing Rochester Blogs and there you were....you look familiarly the "same" and well the title clicked it all together!

Pam Beers. said...

Nice play on words. Clicked it all together.