Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Home No Taxes


Now I know why none of the politicians are going to raise taxes. Are you ready? There won't be any taxes to raise due to unemployment and foreclosures. Without income and property ownership, there is no more money for the government. Of course, I'm sure the federal government with find a way to tax the air we breath.

I've decided to live in a teepee in the forest and go totally "green". I already know how to start a fire by rubbing two sticks together, and I have enough polar fleece in my wardrobe to last a lifetime. I'll use my horses for transportation and their horse pucky to fertilize my forest garden. As long as our local government doesn't go to full assessment on my teepee, I should be financially secure for the rest of my life.

No comments: