As I said in yesterday's blog entry, I'm voting for Bear, my cat. Below is a list of his qualifications:
- He's highly intelligent. Most people think so.
- He provides a valuable service to the public. All the neighbors are rodent free.
- He is loyal to his constituents. He's a sociable guy and loves everyone unconditionally, regardless of how much money they have.
- He is not class conscious. He doesn't care what socio-economic background you come from.
- He can be trusted. Bear comes with no agenda.
- He protects his homeland. He's very territorial and keeps unwanted intruders away.
- Balancing the budget is easy. Bear eats and takes only what he needs.
- Health care is not even an issue. He exercises and eats right.
If you know of national and local candidates who have all of the above qualifications, let me know. I may vote for them.
photo: Inga Mucha Photography