Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Horse Pucky

Just for the fun of it, I decided to check my spam folder. I found a good one. It's a different take, on a familiar scam. This also goes along with yesterdays blog on gravestones.

It seems that I've won $40,000,000 U.S. dollars from International Monetary Funds (IMF) in Nigeria. The only problem is, it's been four months since I responded, so they are sending the money to my next of kin, Mr. Kennedy Franklin, who told the IMF that I "died in a car accident last four months back." The IMF is requesting an immediate response from me to make sure I'm still alive. Of course, they are asking for all sorts of personal info. The email was sent from Mr. Ademola Johnson, IMF. What bunch of horse pucky!

Happy trails!

2 comments:

Robert Crane said...

too late old pammy old girl! i already sent my info into the imf, and should be gettin my first installment in five months. as for my nogoodnik uncle kenny franklin, he's in for a heaping can of whoop ass at the next family reunion.

Pam Beers. said...

Bobby: I knew we were related. You have the same uncle I do. Imagine that!

After your first installment, could I borrow some money?