My qualifications are as follows:
1. Cheerleader for Eastridge High School Lancers football team (1958).
2. I can throw a spiral pass at least one yard on a good day.
3. I live in Rochester, NY and Buffalo is only 80 miles away. With my "lead" foot, I can get there in 45 minutes.
4. I love the snow.
5. Being a female coach increases the testosterone levels of the players, thus lighting a fire under them so they play better.
6. Just sittiing and watching the Bills play is frustrating. As head coach, I can become an active participant and swear at them in person.
7. I'm cuter than Dick Jauron, and definitely have more energy.
8. Owner, Ralph wilson, Jr. at age 91 is near-sighted and probably won't even realize I'm a female.
9. I'm totally familiar with the AFL, NFL, AFC, PGA, HBPA.
10. Last but not least I have the perfect last name...BEERS. The guys can call me "Six Pack".
Whadaya think? Will I get the job or not? I'll definitly keep you posted.