Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine's Day Songs Just for You

After taking a poll, two of you said to keep the music. I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do so I gave Horse Pucky a tuneless three days to see what it would be like. Three days with no tunes made me feel naked; so I'm keeping the music.

Here are five Valentine songs just for you. Three are unconventional, but fun and a tad off the wall, but they work for Valentine's Day. Diana Krall is my favorite female jazz vocalist, so she's  listed singing two romantic songs. Enjoy!

At the very bottom of the blog posts, in the center, is a playlist. You can mute it, choose whatever song you like, or adjust the volume on your computer. Enjoy the music with a glass of merlot or a great cup of coffee and have fun. Hugs. ~Pam

No comments: