Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tight Ends

NY Giants vs. Atlanta Falcons on January 8, 2012


Football is not one of my favorite sports, but I try to feign interest to keep peace with Jon. I must admit there are some pretty exciting moments when games go into overtime, but I have a confession to make. It's those tight ends parading around out there on the field who I enjoy watching.

Guys, if the real truth be known, the only reason your wives, and/or girlfriends watch football with you is because of those tight ends. Or is that one of positions they play?  Football players I mean.

With camera in hand, I decided to take a picture of a tight end, bending over, so I could share with my other female friends. As luck would have it, I got a bigger-than-life picture of #77's gut instead. It serves me right for lewd behavior while the game was being played. Plus I got scolded for standing in front the wide screen TV. Apparantly I got in the way of a major play.

Tight ends or not, I can't wait until golf season starts. 

1 comment:

Pam Beers. said...

HA!! No beer for you, smarty pants.