Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday, Ivey


Happy 19th Birthday, Ivey!
When you see Ivey Knight today wish her a happy birthday.

In addition to being the Horse Pucky Queen, I'm also known as "Grammy" to three very beautiful grandchildren, of whom I am very proud. Today is a special day for the oldest grandchild, Ivey. It's her 19th birthday.

Like all grandparents, I can't believe where the time went. Are you really 19, Ivey? You have worked very hard to achieve success in school and in your work environment. It's with the utmost confidence in you that I say, it's time to spread your wings and fly and become the very best you can be. Your family has great faith in you.

Your birthday bash was wonderful last night with great food, enjoyable company, and a chance to connect with all that is profoundly important...family and good friends.

I wish you a day full of joy and beauty as you celebrate the gift of life. Have a super 19th birthday, my dear Ivey. I love you. ~Grammy aka The Horse Pucky Queen 

No comments: