What is the difference between love and lust? Sometimes it's both. This is where it gets tricky.
- Thinking with the wrong head.
- Not thinking at all.
- You don't care about what she has to say.
- You're obsessed about what she looks like.
- You only want to be with her for the sex.
- You think about what's best for you and not for her.
- You're quick to anger when she says or does something wrong.
- You look at other women when you're with her.
- You have great chemistry.
- You get lost in conversation, hours seem like minutes.
- You think one another is the best thing since sliced bread.
- You think she's beautiful.
- She thinks you're handsome.
- You include one another in everyday plans.
- You have fun doing simple things, like going for walks, watching the sunset.
- You look forward to introducing her to family and friends.
- You want to spend time together.
- You don't push the the sexual experience, but wait until you're both ready. Just being with one another is what's important.
- You see a future together.
- You feel comfortable and safe with one another.