Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dust: How to Create the Perfect Person...or

dust from under fridge
Most household dust is made up of 75% - 90% sloughed off human skin cells and a small percentage of pet dander, which includes loads of DNA. Since I found that out, I feel guilty every time I vacuum or mop under the stove and refrigerator. I figure, maybe I just wiped out Uncle Henry or Aunt Gertrude.

Then I got an idea. If you're smart you'll stop reading right now and run the other way.

My idea is this: If I put all the dust from the vacuum cleaner bag, and all the dust "bunnies" from under the stove and fridge into one big container, then cover it for at least a couple of months, the DNA from everything that ever entered my house would create...ta da...the perfect person...or Super Cat.
Jenny has some fun "D" words for alphabet Thursday. Have a great weekend y'all.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that would be fun. I'm afraid to see what kind of frankenperson/animal I'd get with all the farm dirt I see.

Unknown said...

Cool post :) Love your blog,too!

Valerie said...

If that isn't an idea for a story I don't know what is! Go on try it and see what happens.

SarahBeth said...

All I need are more Super Cats around here.... I'm leaving the dust bunnies under the fridge where they belong!
Love the outfit btw!!

debra @ HOMESPUN said...

This is just too funny! :)

lightly said...

yes, do that, you will create something.

a super bug and it will come back a kick you in the butt, so when you laying sick like a superdog in bed, you will say, look I CREATED THIS.

ok i done now, let me go over to bob's page and walk all over his dreams as well

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

HAH! I think that needs further discussion....

Leovi said...

I love this Supercat, nice photo!

Along These Lines ... said...

And to think, we breathe in dust all the time. Best not to think about that.

fredamans said...

I hate dust-bunnies.... they make me sneeze like crazy!!

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

Super cat is hilarious! Where ever did you get this outfit?

Stacia said...

And maybe, irony of ironies, Super Cat wouldn't shed. Wouldn't that be lovely??

Jenny said...

I never knew that dust had DNA in it.

I am definitely glad I didn't stop and run the other way because Super Cat is absolutely darling!

Delightful post for the letter "D"!

Thanks for linking.

A+

Splendid Little Stars said...

yeeeeks!