Monday, April 8, 2013

Fruit Loops






F is for fruit loops. They were a tasty breakfast treat when my children were in elementary school. After breakfast, in the summertime, all the neighborhood kids made necklaces out of the colorful fruit loops then strung their fruit loop necklaces on tree brances for the birds to eat.



Your job as horse pucky readers is to choose the real fruit loops in these images. The first person to respond gets a gift bag of Horsie Delights for your indoor plants. Send me your address so I can mail your gift.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fruit loops are Boehner and Mitchell. Horray!! I win!!

Pam Beers. said...

I know this is you, Carla. You won the prize.

Along These Lines ... said...

Can we add Rand Paul to the list? Gives me the shivers he may have presidential aspirations.

J.L. Campbell said...

Dropping by to say howdy on my way through the challenge list. *Waves*

Splendid Little Stars said...

horsie delight? for plants? hmmm... I wonder what that would be?!