Monday, March 22, 2010

I Wonder!

I was thinking about the $24,300,112 Aetna CEO Ron Williams makes annually. According to my calcuulations that equates to $467,309.84 per week. I wonder how I'd spend that much money in the course of a week. Let's see now. First of all I'd pay off the mortgages, college tuition loans, and medical school loans, my children and their spouses have. Next I'd give my Horse Pucky readers a million dollars each.

Then I'd go out and buy a different pair of shoes to match all the outfits I don't have yet. I'd probably purchase nail polish, in designer colors, to paint on Bear's claws, and color coordinated leg wraps for Silver & Sadie when I purchase my new equitation wardrobe (for those who are new to Horse Pucky, Bear is my cat, Silver & Sadie are my horses). After that, I'm not sure. I guess I'm just not creative enough to figure out how to spend all that money.

After giving it some serious thought, and getting really honest with myself, I have everything I need and more. Besides, I'm happier than a pig in pucky being the Horse Pucky queen.

2 comments:

lightly said...

well you have something that money can't buy.
You have me.

Pam Beers. said...

lightly: Yes I do, and I'm always happy when you stop by and comment.

Thanks.