Thursday, July 3, 2008

Horse Pucky Explained

All righty then, to your left we have horse pucky or horse manure. Pucky is also called that other four letter word that begins with an "s" and ends with a "t" but is too crass to mention in polite company.

When properly cured, pucky is great for your garden and indoor plants. It's also symbolizes the state of our nation and all the people in our nation who are full of...well...horse pucky, which is the real reason I've started this blog.

I like people who say it like it is. No nonsense, just the real deal. No tippy-toeing around the issues for me. Walking on eggshells to avoid honest conversation is uncomfortable and a drag. It makes me impatient waiting for the real communication to start. Sorry, I guess I'm not great at small talk.

There's an awful lot of pucky flying around these days. Of course when it lands I guess I need to think of it as cultivating my garden of patience...or is that impatients...no it's impatiens, those herbal, saccate flowers with dehiscent capsules. See what I mean.

No comments: