Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Exaggerated Claims


We all know flies are attracted to horse pucky, which made me think of the exaggerated claims out there in Websville.

Don't you just love it when online ads, or any ads for that matter, promise a six figure income only working 10 hours a week! The only thing that took me 10 hours a week to do was count the dead flies in the corner of my living room.

It's not that I'm a bad housekeeper or anything. Those pesky little things are dormant when the weather gets cool and then come to life as it gets warmer. They're gone now; it's 83 degrees outside and they were either eaten in flight by the cat or they went outside on their own.

In any case, I still haven't figured out how to make a six figure income working 10 hours a week...flies or no flies.

No comments: