Friday, November 3, 2017

When One Is Not Enough

Image result for picture of bag of potato chips


I'm a health food freak. I also love potato chips. Your right, the two are at opposite ends of the spectrum. There is something about those crispy, salty chips that make me feel happy. It's probably a throw back to my fun times as a child when those tasty taters were a special treat each time I cleaned my room (which wasn't very often) or was on good behavior ( which also wasn't very often).

Lay's classic potato chips are my favorite, which is why I had to post a picture of this crunchy, snappy fun food. The only problem is they make my jeans shrink. Guess I'll have to go for a longer walk today.

2 comments:

itsmecissy said...

Ha, ha Pam! I just received my DNA genetics report from 23andMe and it says I have a sweet tooth....it's in my genes, I can't help it!!! I do love potato chips too. Good to hear from you again, glad everything is well. Take care.

P.S. We had to say good bye to our 14 year old Samantha (our "black girl"), she passed away on October 5th.

Pam Beers. said...

Oh, Samantha! So sorry for your loss, Cathy. I know how special your cats are. Know that Samantha had the best home ever. She knows she will always be loved and never forgotten. My heart goes out to you.