Saturday, November 4, 2017

My Real Job

Liz


Meet Liz. She has been residing with me, as my best pal, for almost three years. She sleeps on a king size bed when she isn't being groomed, fed, petted or  pampered. This beats living and sleeping in a drafty, cold barn where she had to compete for her daily food. The vet and I figure she's 19 years old. 

My real job takes on many descriptions. I used to be the Queen around here, then I got demoted to Princess. As time went on I now have the title of scullery maid and doorman...oops I mean door woman (must be politically correct you know). Lizzy rules the roost. She's a retired mouser, and barn cat. I'm still working so I can give Liz the life she deserves. I love my animals. It's the way I roll.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.