Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sigma Delta Nu: Sisters of Devilish Nonsense

Class reunions bring out the best and the silliest in us. The beanie cap I'm wearing is something I saved from my high school days. Don't ask me why, 'cause I'm usually a tosser of all things not usable. I guess it's because I thought it would be fun if I showed up at my 50th class reunion with that silly looking cap. And it was; fun I mean.

I forgot what Sigma Delta Nu stood for and was reminded by one of my classmates that the Greek letters were the first letters of the phrase, Sisters of Devilish Nonsense. I should have known. I won't go any further with this, because what was said and done fifty years ago stays with the class of 1961. All I can tell you is, we had a lot of laughs mixed in with some very creative high jinks. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

No comments: